The maritime trend nautica is a classic Every summer returns and sneaks into our wardrobes. Stripes, nautical prints, dark blue colors, white, red and yellow make up clothing, accessories and attachments that breathe summer aires everywhere.
For those who seek t-shirts style sailor Don’t miss Zara models. T-shirts with simple designs and very easy to combine stripes print.
- T-shirt with drawing of boat, for 9.95 euros.
- Wide striped shirt, for 5.95 euros.
- Crop top in Navy Blue and white stripes, for 5.95 euros.
All should have in our closet a couple of striped dresses Basic style. They are ideal dresses for every day or for more casual looks. Add accessories in red and yellow and you have the touch sailor.
- Striped dress with round neckline and low with handwheel, for 19.95 euros.
- Long style dress shirt with black and red stripes, for 21.95 euros.
- Skater dress with dark blue and white stripes, by 26,95 EUR.
In SuiteBlanco we have garments more likely with prints very seaworthy and most original. If you are looking for clothes more unusual bets by the firm.
- Peplum dress with print sailor, for 19.99 euros.
- Lace with anchor print top, by 8,99 EUR.
- Stamped sailor Beach flip-flops, for 5.99 euros.
- Necklace twisted in Navy Blue and gold, for 9,99 euros.
More low cost flat in Jezebel tendencies
- Low-cost spring-summer 2014 trends: skirts and transparent dresses that Intuit and show your legs
- Low-cost spring-summer 2014 trends: a Bohemian summer
- Low cost spring-summer 2014 trends: back to the air very sexy