Meanwhile minimal look that prevails in the shops, it costs us find a little more relaxed clothing and to show us that it is summer, everything or almost anything goes at this time of the year, and we like to dress Bohemian to see the sunset or go to a festival. So today we choose boho clothing ideal for a summer of relaxation:
Bohemian looks at Mango
The Bohemian looks are achieved with floral prints, with relaxed clothes that are loose on the body. In Mango We can find all kinds of garments of this type, although the ideal is to take them one by one for a slight hint of the Bohemian look.
- Floral asymmetrical dress, for 29.99 euros.
- Navy ethnic blouse by 17,99 EUR.
- Mosaic-patterned baggy trousers, for 29.99 euros.
Bohemian looks at ASOs
In ASOs always opt for the most risky trends, not afraid to the flashy print or clothes that draw attention, so we have skirts, tops and shorts perfect for a Bohemian look:
- Floral top crop for 22 euros.
- Dress ying and yang for 25 euros.
- Oriental print tie dye dress for 65 euros.
- Shorts with printed paisley for 25 euros.
- Long kimono for 60 euros.
Bohemian looks at Zara
Zara with its broad cuts cheerful patterned dresses get we forget a little bit of both minimal look with both white and so clean cut, if I say the truth, to my me a little bit bored.
- Floral tunic, for 39.95 euro.
- Dress coat with print, for 39.95 euro.
- Mono short stamped with long sleeves, for 39.95 euro.
Fashion trends summer in Jezebel
- Cords, this season’s new favorite sandals
- The coral is the color for the sweetest days