Even to go on a weekend, make a suitcase often is an achievement. Do not damage your business, avoid being overloaded and especially don’t forget anything! Basically, a real headache! We appealed to the fairy of the storage and we give you our best tips to pack his suitcase as a leader!
- Get your jewelry between two sheets of plastic wrap to keep them moving and tangling.
- Use a pill box to store your rings, earrings and small jewels. You can avoid losing them.
- To prevent a fragile necklace don’t tangle or doesn’t break, take each part of the chain in straws.
- Don’t waste your small earrings hanging them in the holes of old buttons. Slide all in a little bag to jewelry. You can even hang your ear cuffs trends!
- To avoid your fragile clothes wrinkle, put them in dry cleaning bags. Then, fold them normally and store them in your suitcase. The plastic will prevent creases from forming.
- To recover the space in your suitcase, roll your clothes instead of folding them. You don’t even know the place you’re going to win!
- Preserve the shape of your Brasall saving a maximum of space! Stack your Bras on each other and place your pants or socks in the hollows. Your bras in stuffing them as well, hold their shape and not overwritten in your suitcase.
- Place the dirty soles of your shoes in a shower CAP to avoid dirty your clothes.
- Store your socks and beauty products that are not likely to burst inside your shoes to keep the place.
- Carefully fold your underwear rather than putting them into a ball in your suitcase, you’ll get more room for the rest!
- Protect your delicate underwear, placing them in a small cloth bag (you already got by buying a pair of shoes or bag at hand).
- Protect fragile items like your glass perfume bottles sliding in socks.
- Place your hair pins in an old box of Tic TACs to lose them.
- Rather than bring the filled bottles of product, pour a little of each product in a lens box! Ideal for take-out Foundation from anywhere without the hassle.
- To prevent your products to flow into your bag (and damaging your business), place a piece of plastic on the end and close the cap on the plastic film. In this way, even if your cap is unscrewed a little, no product can run!
- To avoid that your makeup powders don’t break during the trip, place a cotton ball inside the box. This should mitigate shocks.
- If your razor has no protection, use a large clip to cover the blades. This trick allows to avoid accidents.
- Use an old box of medicines to store cotton stalks, sponges or everything you may need.
- Cover a few cotton stems of several colors of eye shadow and put them in a plastic bag to avoid to take your make-up palettein whole.
- Place all your small brushes and other small products of beauty in a glasses case to not lose.
Helpful Tips for Traveling with Kids
Flickr / Andrew Turner
25 Totally Clever Toy Storage Tips and Tricks
8 Holiday Cleaning Tips From My Child
Packing Tips And Tricks For Leaving Your House
Montessori Bedroom Inspiration for Your Child
The Saturday 6
Top Items Packed and Ditched by Female Travelers
7 Tips to make the most of your carry-on
Hotel Josef Review, Prague, Czech Republic
Small Apartment Design Transformed This NYC Apartment …
Why Americans—Especially Women—Are Drinking More Alcohol …
Precision Packing for the Frequent Business Traveler …
6 Amazing Chairs for Book Lovers :: Bibliocrunch
Todai (Now Closed)
How often should you REALLY wash your hair? Stylist …
DIY Bathroom Towel Storage in Under 5 Minutes
Ways to love a girl – Other
20 Best Health Tips to Stay Fit Forever